Good Judgment is Key to Success
Measuring Judgment – the toughest test of all… until now!
- “Lowering the high cost of turnover and avoiding the expense of bad hiring decisions clearly make the use of this tool very financially attractive, not to mention the benefits our patient’s receive by our doing a better job of having the right people in the right jobs.”Doug BeckstettVice President & Chief Human Resources Officer / Memorial Hermann Healthcare System
- “In an interview, you rarely can assess how a person will respond to everyday stresses and deadlines. You really don’t know from the short amount of time you spend with someone if they will exercise good judgment in decision making… the Judgment Index took a lot of the guess work out of the process.”John MoorePresident and CEO / Memphis Regional Chamber of Commerce
- “The Memorial Hermann Healthcare System is using the instrument extensively. We are constantly measuring and improving the values of our organization. Value-based staff helps us achieve our goals.”Dan WilfordCEO / Memorial Hermann Healthcare System
- “We use the Judgment Index as a personnel evaluation tool for assisting our organization in hiring marketing representatives and find it to be an outstanding predictor of success.”A. Vincent Blunt, IIIVice President Human Resources / Olan Mills, Inc.
- “It is always good to better understand ourselves a little better, but where you really helped was in pointing out the dynamics of our team. And how each of our individual talents lend to an overall great team atmosphere. “Mike PriceChief Operating Officer / Oglethorpe Power Corporation
- “The Judgment Index has become part of our process and is a tool we would not want to go without.”Emerson E. Russell, Jr. President / ERMC