Good Judgment is Key to Success
Measuring Judgment – the toughest test of all… until now!
- “Lowering the high cost of turnover and avoiding the expense of bad hiring decisions clearly make the use of this tool very financially attractive, not to mention the benefits our patient’s receive by our doing a better job of having the right people in the right jobs.”Doug BeckstettVice President & Chief Human Resources Officer / Memorial Hermann Healthcare System
- “It is always good to better understand ourselves a little better, but where you really helped was in pointing out the dynamics of our team. And how each of our individual talents lend to an overall great team atmosphere. “Mike PriceChief Operating Officer / Oglethorpe Power Corporation
- “We use the Judgment Index as a personnel evaluation tool for assisting our organization in hiring marketing representatives and find it to be an outstanding predictor of success.”A. Vincent Blunt, IIIVice President Human Resources / Olan Mills, Inc.
- “CEOs are ultimately judged on their wins and losses. There is a saying that practice makes perfect. Leader- ship decisions are too complex to ever believe we can make perfect decisions.”Paul WitkayCEO of Alliance of Chief Executives
- “The Memorial Hermann Healthcare System is using the instrument extensively. We are constantly measuring and improving the values of our organization. Value-based staff helps us achieve our goals.”Dan WilfordCEO / Memorial Hermann Healthcare System
- “We had been very effective at finding people who had the experience, capabilities, and skills to be successful in these positions; however, we had been unable to predict who would find the jobs rewarding enough to stay any reasonable length of time. The Judgment Index added this dimension to our recruiting process."Daniel L Blomberg Senior Vice-President Human Resources / BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee