What is the Judgment Index Learning Management System?
The Judgment Index LMS (Learning Management System) is a web site where an individual may purchase on-line courses offered by the Judgment Index. These courses specialize in the personal development of the individual in various areas of everyday life. They are designed to benefit and enrich the individual’s life and promote personal growth in both the work life and the home life.
Steps to complete an online course.
If you desire to complete one of our courses, please do the following.
- Open and save the LMS User Guide Instructions Pdf document.
- You will be asked to go to: http://lms.judgmentindex.com
- Then follow the instructions as outlined in the LMS User Guide.
With Judgment Index’s rollout of its Learning Management System, an individual can access four (4) new computer based training modules focusing on improving their judgment in the following areas. Each course would take approximately 1.5 hours to complete.
The Judgment Index Assessment
While it is not required, you may desire to complete the Judgment Index™ Assessment. This is recommended. Please follow these instructions to complete the Judgment Index™ and receive the below reports.
Judgment Index™ Basic Package: $219.00
- Blue Diamond Short Form Score Sheet – Intuitive one page report that allows and individual to easily view the strength of their judgment capacity as it relate to people, work task and big picture. This document can be viewed easily to allow you to make a better hire or for self-improvement.
- Judgment Index™ Personalized Narrative – This personalized 44+ page report provides a personal in-depth analysis of a person’s Judgment Index™ score results. It notes the strength and how an individual makes judgments enabling you to make sure you have the right person in the right position within your workforce and points out areas for improvement.
These 2 reports will be auto generated and you should receive with 5 minutes from completing your assessment. To complete the assessment, open the attached credit card authorization, complete and return to email@example.com with the subject line: Take Assessment. You will be provided with a onetime access pin code to complete the assessment. This will be provided to you within 24 hours along with additional instructions for completion. Completion will take approximately 20 minutes.