Good Judgment is Key to Success
Measuring Judgment – the toughest test of all… until now!
- “We had been very effective at finding people who had the experience, capabilities, and skills to be successful in these positions; however, we had been unable to predict who would find the jobs rewarding enough to stay any reasonable length of time. The Judgment Index added this dimension to our recruiting process."Daniel L Blomberg Senior Vice-President Human Resources / BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
- “The Memorial Hermann Healthcare System is using the instrument extensively. We are constantly measuring and improving the values of our organization. Value-based staff helps us achieve our goals.”Dan WilfordCEO / Memorial Hermann Healthcare System
- “The Judgment Index has become part of our process and is a tool we would not want to go without.”Emerson E. Russell, Jr. President / ERMC
- “Lowering the high cost of turnover and avoiding the expense of bad hiring decisions clearly make the use of this tool very financially attractive, not to mention the benefits our patient’s receive by our doing a better job of having the right people in the right jobs.”Doug BeckstettVice President & Chief Human Resources Officer / Memorial Hermann Healthcare System
- “CEOs are ultimately judged on their wins and losses. There is a saying that practice makes perfect. Leader- ship decisions are too complex to ever believe we can make perfect decisions.”Paul WitkayCEO of Alliance of Chief Executives
- “The JI is an instrument that gives us feedback on an individual’s ability to make judgment calls, decisions and choices.”Robert CraigoKrystal