Good Judgment is Key to Success
Measuring Judgment – the toughest test of all… until now!
- “The Memorial Hermann Healthcare System is using the instrument extensively. We are constantly measuring and improving the values of our organization. Value-based staff helps us achieve our goals.”Dan WilfordCEO / Memorial Hermann Healthcare System
- “We use the Judgment Index as a personnel evaluation tool for assisting our organization in hiring marketing representatives and find it to be an outstanding predictor of success.”A. Vincent Blunt, IIIVice President Human Resources / Olan Mills, Inc.
- “Lowering the high cost of turnover and avoiding the expense of bad hiring decisions clearly make the use of this tool very financially attractive, not to mention the benefits our patient’s receive by our doing a better job of having the right people in the right jobs.”Doug BeckstettVice President & Chief Human Resources Officer / Memorial Hermann Healthcare System
- “The Judgment Index has become part of our process and is a tool we would not want to go without.”Emerson E. Russell, Jr. President / ERMC
- “We had been very effective at finding people who had the experience, capabilities, and skills to be successful in these positions; however, we had been unable to predict who would find the jobs rewarding enough to stay any reasonable length of time. The Judgment Index added this dimension to our recruiting process."Daniel L Blomberg Senior Vice-President Human Resources / BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
- “In an interview, you rarely can assess how a person will respond to everyday stresses and deadlines. You really don’t know from the short amount of time you spend with someone if they will exercise good judgment in decision making… the Judgment Index took a lot of the guess work out of the process.”John MoorePresident and CEO / Memphis Regional Chamber of Commerce