Dear ICF Member,
Thank you for seeking out Judgment Index in regards to your Continuing Coach Education (CCE Credits) and ICF Resource Development credits. Our Judgment Index Affiliate Training has been approved for ICF Continuing Coach Education and ICF Resource Development credits.
The Judgment Index is a values based assessment that measures one’s judgment capacity to meet the judgment demand in the workplace. It is used heavily in hiring, development, leadership, wellness, risk management & safety, employee engagement among others. Yes, we put specific measures around one’s judgment capacity.
We offer 140+ hours of CCE and ICF Resource Development credits:
- 40 Hours is awarded for successfully completing our JI Training Academy. (21 Hours Synchronous Learning, 19 Hours Asynchronous Learning)
- Over 100 Hours (ICF Resource Development) are awarded through our Learning Management System and Webinar Training programs*. (*Training Academy required to be eligible for Webinar Training programs)
Judgment Index Training Academy: 40 CCE Hours
Program Cost: $1,250.00 (Contact us for additional details)
JI Training Academy Classes are the third Wednesday of each month except July & December. You would need to arrive on the afternoon/evening prior to class start date. Class starts at 8:00 AM EDT. Plan your departure around 3:30 PM EDT as we will finish at 2:30 PM EDT on Friday. The airport is 7 minutes from our office.
- 2017 Dates:
- Chattanooga, TN: March 15-17, 2017
- Chattanooga, TN: April 19-21, 2017
- Chattanooga, TN: May 17-19, 2017
- Chattanooga, TN: June 21-23, 2017
- Chattanooga, TN: August 16-19, 2017
- Additional Training academy dates can be found on our website. http://judgmentindex.com/accreditation-training/
- Business casual dress is appropriate and recommended.
- Working lunch is provided in addition to coffee, water, sodas, and snacks.
- Do not hesitate to contact us if you have additional questions.
- Classes are limited to no more than 8 participants, so register early.
Learning Management System: 6 ICF Resource Development Hours Per Course
Course Cost: $117.00 per course (Contact us for detail)
Course topics below:
- Improving Systemic Judgment
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Improving Noticing Capacity
- Improving Work/Life Balance
- Managing Stress
- Dealing with Frustration
- Developing Positive Self-Esteem
Accommodations while in Chattanooga
- We have an arrangement with the Homewood Suites located at 2250 Center Street, Chattanooga, TN (Phone: 423.510.8020). Please call the hotel direct (ask for Corey) and advise that you will be attending a Judgment Index Training Class. Judgment Index has a special rate of $109.00 per night.
- If you desire to stay downtown, you will find several options for your consideration.
- If you are flying into either Nashville or Atlanta, Groome Transportation may be an option for you to to shuttle to Chattanooga. $42.00 one way from ATL and NASH. http://chattanooga.groometransportation.com/
Please review our website and use this link for additional information relating to earning CCE hours. http://judgmentindex.com/accreditation-training/
Many thanks and we hope to hear from you in the near term regarding our JI Training Academy.
Roger D. Wall, CMO