Dear ICF Member,
Thank you for seeking out Judgment Index in regards to your Continuing Coach Education (CCE Credits) and ICF Resource Development credits. Our Judgment Index Affiliate Training has been approved for ICF Continuing Coach Education and ICF Resource Development credits.
The Judgment Index is a values based assessment that measures one’s judgment capacity to meet the judgment demand in the workplace. It is used heavily in hiring, development, leadership, wellness, risk management & safety, employee engagement among others. Yes, we put specific measures around one’s judgment capacity.
We offer 140+ hours of CCE and ICF Resource Development credits:
- 40 Hours is awarded for successfully completing our JI Training Academy. (21 Hours Synchronous Learning, 19 Hours Asynchronous Learning)
- Over 100 Hours (ICF Resource Development) are awarded through our Learning Management System and Webinar Training programs*. (*Training Academy required to be eligible for Webinar Training programs)
Judgment Index Training Academy: 40 CCE Hours
JI Training Academy Classes are the third Wednesday of each month except July & December.
- Do not hesitate to contact us if you have additional questions. Classes are limited to no more than 8 participants, so register early.
- January 16-18 (Virtual)
- February 21-23 (Virtual)
Learning Management System: 6 ICF Resource Development Hours Per Course
Course topics below:
- Improving Systemic Judgment
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Improving Noticing Capacity
- Improving Work/Life Balance
- Managing Stress
- Dealing with Frustration
- Developing Positive Self-Esteem
Please review our website and use this link for additional information relating to earning CCE hours. http://judgmentindex.com/accreditation-training/
Many thanks and we hope to hear from you in the near term regarding our JI Training Academy.
Roger D. Wall, CMO