Last Update Apr 15, 2018
About this Policy
Judgment Index is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
By submitting personal data to us, you agree to us using your data as follows.
Any person that takes the Judgment Index assessment is known as a Candidate in this policy. Anyone that purchases and request a person take the Judgment Index Assessment is a customer of Judgment Index. Both Candidate and Customers may be generically referred to as users.
Information we may collect
General website collection may include Information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site. If you use our contact us forms, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
We also keep details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
Judgment Index may collect technical information about the website user’s browser and operating system in order to enhance the user’s experience.
Judgment Index may collect, store and use aggregated anonymous information from the administration of Judgment Index assessments and our other products and services in order to improve its business operations and its products. This information does not identify any individual. Judgment Index also uses log files and other generally available web tracking technologies in operating, maintaining, and improving our software platform and other websites.
Regarding children and minors
Our website and the services offered on our website are not directed to children under the age of 13 years. We will not knowingly collect personal information about a child under the age of 13.
Where we store your personal data
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) access credentials which enables you to access Administration parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping these credentials confidential. We ask you not to share them with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
How we use your information
- Judgment Index’s assessment system provides its customers with Candidate assessment results in the form of reporting products.
- If any user accesses our general websites and request brochures, or to be contacted, we utilize the submitted data to contact the user.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented most effectively for you and your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us which we feel may interest you.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of your information
- To the customer and its employees who administer or order Judgment Index assessments or other products and services
- To employees of Judgment Index and subcontractors for the purposes of database management, administration, customer support, and assistance in interpreting assessment results
- To subcontractors of Judgment Index who develop and manage our hardware, software and communications infrastructure
- To third party software systems used by the customer including but not limited to Applicant Tracking Systems and other Human Resources Information Systems.
Judgment Index maintains contracts with our customers, distributors, and subcontractors requiring them to comply with the requirements of this Policy. These third parties must provide at least the same level of privacy protection as required under applicable law.
We may need to share your information for law enforcement or other legal purposes. This type of sharing may be necessary in connection with a lawsuit, claim or investigation, governmental inquiry, court order, enforcement of legal rights (e.g., contract terms, intellectual property rights, etc.), safety issue, or other similar legal or security matter. Sharing your information for these reasons is not a regular event, but could arise from time to time. We strive to limit the types and amount of information we may need to share for legal purposes to that which is reasonably necessary.
Access and Modify Your Personal Information or Make a Complaint
If you have an account, log in to access and to modify the personal information stored in your account. If you have questions or concerns about other personal information collected by us and would like assistance accessing that information, or have any questions about this privacy notice, please contact us here, send an email to our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Judgment Index, 6105 Preservation Drive,Building B, Chattanooga TN 37416, USA.
The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred.
If you have a question, comment or complaint about this Policy or enforcement of this Policy, please address your concern to:
6105 Preservation Drive
Chattanooga, TN 37416